Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Introductions

So...I've been inspired by a few friends to start a blog...I like to think of it more as a journal, of my journey with my husband and three little girls. Life in the Vine has a double meaning. First, I am doing my best to live in The Vine...walking with Jesus. I'm not perfect, not even close, but I am trying to live for Him, in Him...and teach my girls to do the same. Secondly, we live on a vineyard. It's amazing. It's peace. It's love at first sight...! We are so blessed to have friends that have given us the opportunity to share in this incredible experience. My home is very modest, but my view is breathtaking. God is so good. I am so thankful. So...here it goes...Life in the Vine...

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'll be excited to read this. Love you, Shon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blogland!It will be fun to check in on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mine is more of a journal as well, so I totally get what you mean. :)

    ReplyDelete